Pages

Monday, April 30, 2012

God answers prayers in such beautiful ways

My oldest daughter- she'll be 21 in October- and I haven't spoken in nearly a year. I won't go into the details of why but I've been praying daily that we'd be able to work things out and be able to be a family again. I've missed her so much and long to hug her and tell her so face to face.

Well today, out of the blue, I received a message on Facebook from her. She told me she loves me and misses me and wants to meet up at the mall or something to visit. I was overjoyed to the point of tears and am looking forward to that day when we can once again be a whole family. I've been praying for her for months, that she is happy, healthy, and walking the path that God has paved for her. I've been careful not to ask for a reconciliation because I don't know if that's in God's will. My most fervent wish is that she is living a life that is pleasing to God and God has blessed that by softening her heart toward me. I am overjoyed!

God is so good! His promises are true and above all, He loves His children. Thank You, Jesus!

1 comment:

  1. Praise God for answered prayers!!! Praying for God's loving hands bring you both together again. Nothing better than a mother's love for her baby. Great news, can't wait to hear how it goes!

    Blessings, Love and Prayers,
    Hollie

    ReplyDelete