Pages

Saturday, August 3, 2013

What would our founding fathers say?

Considering the state of things in our country, I can't help but wonder what George Washington, Benjamin Franklin, John Adams, Thomas Jefferson and the others, would think of the way things are going in this once great country they helped create.

I, personally, believe they'd be ashamed. They'd be heartbroken and would, if possible, changes the constitution to be more clear so that it would be impossible to misinterpret it the way that the governments over the ages have done. The Constitution of the United States means something completely today than it did 237 years ago. Instead of making the people free and putting the power of the nation into the hands of the people, it's been reinterpreted to say the complete opposite. The power has been stripped away from the people and placed into the hands and pockets of lifetime bureaucrats. I truly don't believe that the founding fathers intended for politicians to remain in office for decades. And yes, I know they continue to be reelected over and over by the people- by people who are too busy to pay attention to what their representatives are doing.

I don't typically mention movies on here- especially not rated R ones but there's a movie that I saw years ago called The Distinguished Gentleman with Eddie Murphy in it and it's a perfect example of what goes on in Washington D.C. There's some language in it but if I recall it correctly there's no nudity or violence to speak of. It's a very close representation of how I imagine things being done behind the closed doors that our current president promised would remain open and transparent in his administration.

But we all know that this administration has been far more secretive than any in history. Full of lies, full of deceit and scandal. There's no transparency there unless Obama thinks tar is transparent!

Perfect example: I've started a petition on Whitehouse.gov. A petition to impeach Obama. But the White house has hidden it. The only way it can be found is by using the link I saved when I started the petition. I'll share it here and I hope you will consider signing it. You must register at Whitehouse.gov in order to sign any petitions so do that first then click on this link so you're able to sign.

Impeach Obama

So far there are only 3 signatures on it and two of those are mine and my husbands. I know for certain that there would be more if people could actually see it.

I know our Lord in Heaven is sickened by the depths to which this country has fallen. Abortion at an all time high, a president who insists this is not a Christian nation yet he supports the Muslim Brotherhood with our tax dollars, Murder, Lying media, scheming lying government who do what they want instead of what the people want. This is not a nation deserving of God's blessings. This is a nation more like Sodom and Gomorrah or the world when Noah built the ark.

We, the people, the Christians of this nation, need to stand up and be heard. Fight!

No comments:

Post a Comment