Pages

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Stepping Heavenward

I have another blog dedicated to my journey toward publication but I felt like I wanted to start blogging about my journey toward Heaven. God is working in my life in such amazing ways and I just can't keep that to myself.

The title of this blog, Stepping Heavenward, is from the title of a book I'm reading of the same title by Mrs. E. Prentiss. What a story she tells and it's so beautiful to see this young woman's journey as she moves from selfish child to God fearing and serving woman. I see so much of myself in the pages of this story and pray daily that I, too, might someday see my life transformed into the very image of God. Into the woman He wants for me to be.

So this blog will be my journal. My map that will show where I started and where I go between now and when I land at Heaven's gates. Feel free to comment, make suggestions, rebuke if necessary. I want people to start seeing Jesus in me, so if you're not seeing Jesus in me, feel free to let me know so I can fix it. We're all in this together :)

3 comments:

  1. Love this! I'm so blessed and excited to be a witness of God's healing, transforming, and molding hands on you and your unfolding life! I'm looking forward to reading your blog and growing in this group as well. His timing is always perfect! May God continue to show you His journey for you through His eyes and the lives He places in your path! Blessings and Love always....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited for you Danielle and many times wish you lived closer so we could share in our special relationship with God. There are so few of us in this family! But, I know that God has where we are for a purpose. I will be anxious to share in this walk. Love you, Aunt Carol

    ReplyDelete